Before you do ... A Word about Displaying Website Content in One Wide Column (no sidebars)
As you probably already know, your Wynchcote website can display content in one, two or three column format.
Most of the time you will be happy to use either a two column or a three column format. There may however be occasions when you want to display content (text and/or images) in one wide column without sidebars.
This is made possible by Wynchcote's provision of a second template for your use.
Follow these Simple Steps
1) Log into the Control Panel (back end).
2) Select Template Manager.
3) Tick the box next to the template which includes '_1column' in it's name.
4) Select the Edit button (top right).
5) Choose which Menu Links which will result in the application of the 1 Column Template.
Note: this is called assigning the template, and is the same process as assigning a module.
6) Select Save & Close.
More information about assigning templates can be found in the Wynchcote Joomla! User Guide.
There is no need to follow this process if you are using a Wrapper Link.
Simply copy the existing Wrapper Link from the Example Links Menu (visible after you log into the Front End), rename it and change its settings.
More about Wrapper Links can be found in the Wynchcote Joomla! User Guide.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 June 2011
- Hits: 793